- Dummy Fake Infrared Sensor Dome Wireless Security Camera With Blinking Led Realistic Looking CCTV Surveillance - SCTCMR Motion Detection System Activation Light Realistic Appearance Battery Operated Easy Installation No Wiring Necessary The Detector Sensor Makes It Appear To Work As An Actual Security Camera
- This Is Not A Functioning Video Camera Help Prevent OR Detect Suspicious OR Activity By Placing The Security Camera To Survey The Area Have Fun Watching How Friends And Family React When They Think They Are Being Video Taped Neighbors And Visitors Will Think That You Have A Complete Video Surveillance
- System Battery Installation : - Take Out The Screw, Then Slide Open The Top Battery Cover And Insert 2AA Size 1.5V Batteries(Not Included) In Proper (+)(-) Positions As Indicated Inside The Battery Compartment.
- Replace The Cover And Mount The Camera In Desired Location Where The Motion Sensor Can Pick Up The Movement of Pass By.
- Item Weight 191 gm
- Product Dimensions - 12.2 x 12 x 7.2 cm
- Batteries Included No
Return Policy - Returns are allowed within 3 days of receipt of product(s). T&C apply*